Stop Smoking Hypnotherapy London
The Max Kirsten Clinic
It’s easier to stop smoking using hypnotherapy than you ever imagined, it’s pleasant and drug-free, with none of the pain and trauma usually associated with quitting.
Find complete FREEDOM from Nicotine using a unique combination of Clinical Hypnosis, NLP and Cognitive Behavioural Techniques (CBT) – you can now change the way you think about smoking, so that you can stop smoking all forms of tobacco: cigarettes, roll-ups, cigars, shisha, and all forms of nicotine addiction, E-cigs, Vapes, Juul, IQOS, patches, pills, sprays or gums, with either a ‘Face-to-Face’ Stop Smoking Hypnotherapy in London or a NEW Stop Smoking Hypnosis Virtual Session.
Knightsbridge, Kensington, Chelsea, Mayfair, Belgravia, Fulham, Battersea, Ealing, West London in usually just one Hypnotherapy Session. Virtual Hypnotherapy to Stop Smoking in London
It’s a fact that Hypnotherapy has helped thousands to quit smoking. In a study of 6,000 smokers, it was found to be the #1 stop smoking method with the highest success rate.
* Please Note: Due to the Global Coronavirus Pandemic, appointments with Max can now be REAL (Face to Face ) or VIRTUAL Clinics Online using either Zoom, WhatsApp or Skype to wherever you are located in the world!
Stop Smoking Stop Vaping Clinics
Help Someone Else
Book A Session TODAY!
The Benefits of Stopping Smoking?
- Become so much healthier by no longer taking in cigarette smoke, with its over 70 deadly carcinogenic poisons into your body.
- Imagine how much younger, fitter and more attractive you would become if your body’s processes were working to optimise your health and energy, rather than being damaged daily.
- By quitting you will lengthen your life by many years or if not by many decades.
- Save thousands of pounds more every year that you can spend on other things that you love.
- Imagine how good food and drink will taste and smell, when your tastebuds recover.
- How good you will feel when you are completely FREE from Nicotine Addiction?
Hypnosis For Nicotine Addiction
As more and more people are quitting smoking tobacco, many are turning to the electronic cigarette otherwise known as e-cigs or vapes.
Vaping nicotine is just as addictive as smoking tobacco. Although vaping is much safer than smoking cigarettes, cigars and shisha, it is not actually safe with increased risk of cardio-vascular disease, heart attacks and strokes.
The most popular and most addictive vape is the Juul vape, I am already seeing more and more of my clients wanting to quit their new addiction to e-cigs, they are often experiencing increased high levels anxiety, and even sleep difficulties. READ MORE
Stop Smoking and Vaping 2021
Max Kirsten C.Ht.
Clinical Hypnotherapist and Smoking Cessation Specialist.
The Max Kirsten Clinic. Stop Smoking Hypnotherapy London
What Others Say About Max
“If you want to stop smoking and get healthy contact Max to have a private session. It only took one go and I was a heavy smoker for 20 years.”Joudie Kalla - Chef
“I haven’t smoked a single cigarette. I’ve even been out with heavy smokers and passed the test.”David Blurton - Journalist