Why do people continue to smoke?
It all comes down to one thing …Fear! All of these are just examples of one overriding fear. The one simple reason that you have not stopped smoking is that you fear it will be too painful and too difficult! Hypnosis Makes It easy!
- Fear that you will have to give up your crutch or pleasure
- Fear that you wont be able to enjoy life or handle stress
- Fear that you will put on weight
- Fear that it will be awful to get free
- Fear that you will never be free from the craving
Some interesting research
As a former heavy smoker myself (30-40 a day), who stopped with the help of hypnotherapy, I understand smokers. I’ve smoked in the cold and rain, I’ve smoked through flu and I’ve had those blind panics you get when you run out of cigarettes late at night. I know what it feels like to try and stop smoking using willpower or patches and why those methods eventually fail in about 80% of cases. So I know what I am talking about and what you are talking about. My “Stop Smoking Now” program has a very high success rate, however for a very few people this program may not work first time, (usually because cigarettes are satisfying more complex needs than is normal). This however is very rare, but if it happens a further back-up session usually required to solve their more complex issue.
- 1% of people stop smoking with no help at all
- 6% stopped on advice from their doctor
- up to 20% stopped using gum , patches etc. (nicotine replacement)
- up to 20% stopped using placebo patches (patches with no nicotine in)
- 94% stopped successfully using hypnotherapy
I thrive on my referrals from happy clients and am proud that I even receive recommendations, referrals, and receive many testimonials from people who are delighted and amazed to have become non-smokers so easily and painlessly. A few of their testimonials appear on this site.